Janeil Protective FaceShield-1
Reduces exposure of eyes, face and facemasks to aerosolized germs.
Janeil Protective FaceShield provides another layer of defense between front-line providers and COVID19 by protecting the face, from forehead to below the chin, with a crystal-clear lightweight shield. Our face shield helps reduce contamination of the outside surface of face masks, which is especially important with masks reused or worn throughout the day. Plus, its roomy design won’t interfere with glasses.
The greatest risk in reusing N95s is cross-contaminating ourselves or those around us with germs that are on the outside of the mask. Contaminated face masks increase the risk of spreading COVID19 through contact with the contaminated surface of the mask. (NIOSH and OSHA suggest for consideration wearing a face shield over a N95 to reduce N95 contamination.) Keep your face and face mask protected with a Janeil Protective FaceShield.
Janeil Protective FaceShield features:
- Secured with a soft 1" silicone strap around the head so there is no irritation to ears.
- Cleanable foam pad at forehead for comfort.
- Adjustable strap means one size fits all.
- Plenty of room for glasses and goggles.
- Made of PETG, as recommended by the CDC.
- Light-weight, easy to assemble, easy to maintain.
- Made in the USA.
All surfaces are tested to be cleanable with non-bleach hospital sanitizing wipes.
"Thanks... they work like a dream and don't fog our glasses" D.K., Orthodontist